MEETING ON TUESDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2013 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 1, VILLAGE HALL, AT 18:00 - entrance through Village Hall
Chair - Cllr John Reynolds
Members - Cllrs Roy Chapman, Jenny Mitchell, John Parsons
Ex-officio Members - Cllr Jonathan Vine-Hall; Cllr Pauline Glew
93 DECLARATION OF MEMBERS' INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
94 WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION
95 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION
96 APPROVAL OF MINUTES 08/01/13
97 PROPOSED ERECTION OF FLAGPOLE (AND FLAGS) ON THE VILLAGE GREEN RR/2013/2508/P. Also see the following Briefing Notes:
98 SPILSTEAD FARM AIRSTRIP
- To receive an update on comments made on RR/2012/2398/P Spilstead Farm, Stream Lane, Sedlescombe. Remodel land to improve visibility on airstrip
- To consider resident's request for the Parish Council to inspect logbooks at the Airstrip in accordance with Condition 10 of RR/98/1323/P. See Clerk's Briefing Note 2 here.
99 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2013/182/P 1 Old Schoolmasters House, Great Sanders, Sedlescombe. Proposed 2-storey side extension and double garage.
- RR/2012/2500/P and RR/2012/2501/L The Dairy, Barnes Farm, Poppinghole Lane, Robertsbridge. Proposed single storey side extension to provide additional accommodation.
- RR/2013/209/P Site at Pestalozzi International Village, Sedlescombe TN33 0RR. Variation of condition in respect of approved plans - amendments in relation to fenestration.
102 ENFORCEMENT LIST
Mrs Pauline J Raymond
Sedlescombe Parish Council
6 February 2013