MEETING ON TUESDAY 26 MARCH 2013, 19:30, SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL COMMITTEE ROOM 2
Chairman - Cllr Pauline Glew
Cllrs Anson, Chapman, Eldridge, Lawrence
Ex-officio member: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council)
1 APOLOGIES. Cllr Eldridge has tendered his apology.
2 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
3 WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION
4 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION. Names of the public will be recorded and representations etc minuted.
5 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on 11/12/12.
6 JOBS LIST UPDATE
- MUGA. See here.
- DOG BIN EMPTYING
- VOLUNTEER WORK
7 ANNUAL REPORT & DIRECTORY 2013, INCOME AND COSTS
8 TRAINING EVENT 21/03/13, INCOME AND COSTS
9 SEDLESCOMBE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
- Indicative cost of production
- Approval of brief for planning consultant
- Arrangements for inviting applicants
10 CHAIRMAN'S ALLOWANCE
11 CLERK'S GRATUITY FUND
12 2012/13 ACCOUNTS
- Internal Financial Controls Report 2012-13
- Draft accounts 2012-13 - will be available at the May Council Meeting.
- 2012-13 internal audit
- List of Fixed Assets
13 RESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL OFFICER'S DELEGATED FINANCIAL POWERS
- Purchase of petty cash items up to £20/month
- Minor grounds maintenance expenses up to £75/month
- Purchase of stationery including copier toner up to the annual budget figure
- Booking training for councillors and the Clerk/RFO up to the annual budget figure
14 2013-14 BUDGET
- To note the 2013-14 Budget and Precept as agreed by the Council at its meeting on 18/02/13.
- To note Sedlescombe's position in the Council Tax League Table for Rother towns and parishes
- Authorisation of Parish Council payments in 2013-14
19 DATE OF NEXT MEETING - 25/06/13
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council