MEETING ON TUESDAY 26 MARCH 2013, COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF VILLAGE HALL, 19:00
Chairman - Cllr John Reynolds
Members: Councillors Chapman, Mitchell, Parsons
Ex-officio members: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council), Cllr P Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
104 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
105 WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION
106 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION. Names of the public will be recorded and representations etc minuted.
107 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman of the Committee is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on 12/02/13.
108 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2013/365/P Ivy Cottage - rear of, Brede Lane, Sedlescombe. Construction of one four bedroom detached house on vacant land.
- RR/2013/445/P Ivy Cottage, Brede Lane, Sedlescombe. Converstion of existing courtyard and storage buildings to provide extra ground and first floor accommodation comprising 1 bedroom and 1 reception room.
- RR/2013/471/P Cheyne Down Cottage, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Extension to residential curtilage and erection of decking (retrospective).
109 SPILSTEAD FARM AIRSTRIP
- Update on comments made on RR/2012/2398/P. Remodel land to improve visibility on airstrip.
- Logbook inspections.
112 ENFORCEMENT LIST
- ENF/SED/2010/61 Cartref, The Street, Sedlescombe. Untidy site. Pass to Legal Services.
- ENF/SED/2010/713 Bridge Garage, rear of, The Street, Sedlescombe. Erection of paint spraying booth. Pass to Legal Services.
- ENF/SED/2011/449 Whydown House, Whydown Hill, Sedlescombe. Residential Chalet. No further action - planning permission granted.
- ENF/SED/2013/107 The Ashram, Coombe Wood, Sandrock Hill, Sedlescombe. Residential caravan - new 06/03/13.
- ENF/SED/2011/349 Pestalozzi Internal Village, Sedlescombe. Events taking place. No further action, no breach of planning control.
- ENF/SED/2011/447 Budget Car Company, The Street, Sedlescombe. Floodlights. No further action, no breach of planning control.
113 REVOCATION OF REGIONAL STRATEGY FOR THE SOUTH EAST (PARTIAL) laid before Parliament on 28/02/13. Policy NRM6: Thames Basin and Heaths Special Protection Area is being retained. Representations invited by the Rother Core Strategy Inspector on matters in the Core Strategy that will be affected by the revocation.
114 BREDE LANE, STREET FARM SITE, PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT. Letter from arplanning.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council