MEETING ON TUESDAY 28 MAY 2013 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE VILLAGE HALL at 19:00
MEMBERS: Cllrs Chapman, Mitchell, Parsons, Reynolds, Glew, Vine-Hall
1 APPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN OF THE COMMITTEE FOR THE ENSUING YEAR
2 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
3 MEMBERS' INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
4 WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION
5 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA
6 APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 07/05/13
7 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2013/823/P, Cheyne Down Cottage, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Extension and new first floor to existing bungalow.
- RR/2013/968/P, Cheyne Down Cottage, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Erection of decking (retrospective)
- RR/2013/960/T, Homestall, The Street, Sedlescombe. G1 -Cherry/conifer trees - fell - to reduce shading to garden.
- Development at ex-car sales area in The Street, Sedlescombe.
- Layby by A21 Sedlescombe, near Marley lane junction. Roadside advertisement (Burger Van). Received at Rother 17/05/13
11 HOUSING NUMBERS
- To note the Parish Clerk's letter re the probable increase in housing numbers across Rother District up to 2028 following the abolition of the South East Plan resulting in reliance on the National Planning Policy Framework. View letter here.
- To consider writing to Greg Barker MP objecting to the probable increase in housing numbers across Rother District District up to 2028.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council