MEETING ON MONDAY 17 JUNE 2013 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL TO FOLLOW AT END OF SNPPG MEETING
CHAIR - Cllr Glew
MEMBERS - Cllrs Anson, Edlridge, Chapman, Lawrence
EX-OFFICIO - Cllr Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council)
9 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
10 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION AT CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA
11 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Minutes of the Finance Committee held on 14/05/13 are received.
12 SEDLESCOMBE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN COSTS. To approve the following costs.
- Planning Consultant employment.
- Reply-paid postage licence (£86). Approved under Clerk's and Finance Chair's delegated powers.
- 28p second class reply for every survey returned to the Clerk's address. (1200 will be delivered to Sedlescombe residents)
- Professional analysis of survey forms and production of reports, charts and a verbal debrief (to meet timing schedules, part of this cost ie drafting of the survey form costing £375 plus VAT has been approved under Clerk's and Chair's delegated powers). NB Travel costs are extra.
- Printing of the survey forms.
- Exhibition costs.
- Other costs.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council