MEETING ON TUESDAY 10 DECEMBER 2013, SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL, COMMITTEE ROOM 2 AT 18:30
MEMBERS: Cllr J Reynolds (Chairman)
Cllrs P Anson, R Chapman, R Edlridge, J Parsons
Ex-officio members: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council), Cllr P Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
69 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
70 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION.
71 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman of the Committee is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on 29/10/13.
72 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 9/13/967 Ariel Cottage, Churchland Lane, Sedlescombe. Discharge of Section 106. NB This property was built as a holiday let in 2010 to replace a chalet and caravan on the site. See RR/2009/2234/P for details.
- RR/2013/2443/PWhydown Farm Caravan Park, Crazy Lane, Sedlescombe. Change of use of land (part of existing caravan site) from use of land for the 12 month siting of 36 holiday touring caravans with 7 month holiday use and 5 month storage use to siting of 20 static holiday holiday caravans with 11 month holiday use.
- RR/2013/2424/P 7 Eaton Walk, Sedlescombe. Relocation of entrance porch from front to side of dwelling.
- RR/2013/2012/P 4 Riverbridge Cottages, The Street, Sedlescombe. Extension of existing cottage to provide additional bedrooms, bathrooms and additional ground floor accommodation. APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS. See Report and Decision Notice.
- RR/2013/1877/P Pond Cottage, Battle Road, Sedlescombe. Proposed two storey rear extension to enlarge lounch and bathroom and form a boot room on the ground floor and enlarge bedroom to the first floor. APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS. See Report and Decision Notice.
- RR/2013/1586/P Blackbrooks Garden Centre, Sedlescombe. Changes to existing canopy to form heated enclosed sales area and erection of replacement canopy in revised location. APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS. See Report and Decision Notice.
- RR/2013/1860/P Ivy Cottage, Brede Lane, Sedlescombe. Erection of dwelling house (alternative to that approved under RR/2013/365/P. APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS. See Report and Decision Notice.
- RR/2013/2091/P Sedlescombe Telephone Exchange, The Street, Sedlescombe. APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS. See Report and Decision Notice.
77 REDUCTION IN ROTHER PLANNING DEPARTMENT STAFF.
78 TO CONSIDER ASKING ROTHER DC FOR PRE-APPLICATION ADVICE REGARDING PROPOSED USE OF AGRICULTURAL LAND ADJACENT TO KESTER HOUSE, THE STREET FOR A FOOTBALL PRACTICE AREA.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council