MEETING ON TUESDAY 27 AUGUST 2013, 19:00, IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE VILLAGE HALL
TO ALL MEMBERS OF SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
50 DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS WHETHER PERSONAL OR PERSONAL/PECUNIARY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CODE OF CONDUCT 2012 REGARDING MATTERS ON THE AGENDA.
- REQUESTS RECEIVED IN WRITING FROM PARISH COUNCILLORS FOR DISPENSATION TO SPEAK REGARDING THEIR PECUNIARY INTERESTS.
- DECLARATIONS BY COUNCILLORS OF THEIR INTERESTS IN MATTERS ON THIS AGENDA.
52 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on 9 July 2013 are signed as a correct record.
53 CASUAL VACANCY ON SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCI
- To note the resignation of Jenny Mitchell from the Parish Council dated 19/07/13.
- To note that 14 days were allowed for a poll to be demanded. No demand was received by Rother District Council and, therefore, the Parish Council is able to co-opt a qualified person to fill the vacancy.
- To note that the vacancy has been advertised on the website, in the Sedlescombe News and on the Council's noticeboard.
- To consider applications received (details forwarded to councillors) and to co-opt a new councillor.
- To fill the vacancy on the Planning Executive and the Emergency Advisory Committees caused by Jenny's resignation.
In addition, to note that Jenny was the Chairman of the Sedlescombe Playing Field & Recreation Ground Trust and that a meeting of the Trust should be arranged as soon as possible to appoint a new Chairman.
54 SEDLESCOMBE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING PROJECT GROUP (SNPPG). To approve and adopt the Minutes of the SNPPG since the last meeting of the Parish Council ie
To authorise the following work to be undertaken by the Group:
- Liaison with Neil Homer of rCOH, Planning Consultant.
- Liaison with Rother Planning.
- Publicity of sites criteria and identification of the categories that submitted sites fall into.
- Arrangements for a Neighbourhood Plan Exhibition in the Village Hall on September 14th and 15th 2013 which will detail the sites.
- Compilation of feedback from the Exhibition.
- Other as approved.
- Drafting of the Plan.
- Next feedback to the Parish Council - 12/11/13.
55 RED BARN FIELD NATURE PARK. Landowners of Category 1 and Category 2 sites are being asked to provide further details of their sites. Council to consider, as landowner, drawing up details for Red Barn Field Nature Park including drafting site specific policies.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council