MEETING ON TUESDAY 24 SEPTEMBER 2013 in COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE VILLAGE HALL STARTING AT 18:30
Chair - Cllr John Reynolds
Members: Cllrs Anson, Chapman, Eldridge, Parsons
Ex-officio members: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council), Cllr P Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
50 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
51 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHARIMAN'S DISCRETION
52 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Minutes of the Meeting of the Planning Committee held on 27/08/13 are received.
53 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2013/1860/P Ivy Cottage, Brede Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0PR. Erection of dwelling house (alternative to that approved under RR/2013/365/P). Cllr Vine-Hall to inspect.
- RR/2013/1862/C Sedlescombe CE School, Gammons Way, Sedlescombe. Retention of one single mobile classroom to the west of the school building. Cllr Glew to inspect.
- RR/2013/1857/P Beech Farm Cottage, Hawkhurst Road, Sedlescombe TN33 0QS. Demolition of existing conservatory and removal of redundant chimney. Erection of front and rear extensions including alterations to removal flat roofs and to form pitch roofs over. Cllr Reynolds to inspect.
- RR/2013/1586/P Blackbrooks Garden Centre, TN33 0RJ. Changes to existing canopy to form heated enclosed sales area and erection of replacement canopy in revised location. Cllr Vine-Hall to inspect.
- RR/2013/1877/P Pond Cottage, Battle Road, Sedlescombe TN32 5QU. Proposed two-storey rear extension to enlarge lounge and bathroom and form a boot room on the ground floor and enlarge bedroom to the first floor. Cllr Parsons to inspect.
54 RR/2013/1626 Sedlescombe Vineyard, Hawkhurst Road, Staplecross. The Highways Officer has noted the Parish Council's concerns about the visibility from Compasses Lane but considers the change in the access to the Vineyard will improve the road safety position.
- RR/2013/1360/P The Dairy, Barnes Farm, Poppinghole Lane, Robertsbridge. Removal of condition 6 imposed on RR/2012/666/P amended design. Approved.
58 PLANNING SEMINAR. Wednesday 2 October 2013 commencing at 2pm and going on until 4.45pm. To approve attendance and consider submission of questions.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
17 September 2013