MEETING ON TUESDAY 13 MAY 2014 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL (the meeting will be held in the evening following the Council Meeting which starts at 19:00)
MEMBERS: As appointed at the Annual Meeting on 13/05/14
All Minute Numbers this financial year begin with P14/15.
1 Appointment of Chairman of the Committee for the ensuring year
3 Interests in accordance with the 2012 Code of Conduct
4 Public participation session re matters on the agenda at the Chairman's Discretion.
5 To authorise the Chairman to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on 15/04/14.
6 Planning applications
- RR/2014/983/O Rosewood, Churchland Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0PF. Continuous occupation for residential purposes in excess of 10 years, in breach of previously imposed conditions.
- RR/2014/1007/P By the Way, Sandrock Hill, Sedlescombe. Conversion of workshop/studio building to provide self-contained Holiday let and ancillary living accommodation (partly retrospective for renovation works).
- RR/2014/1003/P Sheredene, Hurst Lane TN33 0PE. 2-storey extensions and remodelling of existing dwelling revised design to that approved under LPA ref. RR/2014/427/P.
7 Update on previous applications
- RR/2014/794/P The Dene, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Double garage and store with ancillary home office above. Applicant's response to Parish Council comments. See here.
- RR/2014/798/P Marley Lane Business Park, Marley Lane, Sedlescombe
- RR/2014/367/TN Asselton House - land opposite The Green. Installation of new 11 metre BT pole (9m out of ground)
- Any other update.
8 Hazelwood, Cripps Corner - letter from Andrew Gerken
- RR/2014/532/P Elthorne, Long Lane, Balcombe Green, Sedlescombe. Loft Conversion including dormers, single storey extension to form entrance porch. REFUSED - Too large and out of keeping with the dwelling, would adversely affect the character and appearance of the locality and the beauty of the AONB and would overlook 38 Park Shaw.
See here for a list of Sedlescombe planning applications taken from Rother's website.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council