MEETING ON TUESDAY 10/06/14 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL FROM 19:00 TO 19:20
PRESENT: Cllrs Anson, Chapman, Eldridge, Parsons, Reynolds (Cllr Lawrence was also present)
Cllr Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council - in the chair in the Chairman's absence), Cllr Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
Clerk - Mrs Pauline J Raymond
10 APOLOGIES. None received.
11 INTERESTS. None declared.
12 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION. No public present.
13 APPROVAL OF MINUTES. RESOLVED: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on 13/05/14.
14 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2014/1125/P 4 Blacklands, Sedlescombe TN33 0PU. Proposed two-storey extension and porch to the front. RESOLVED: That the Parish Council supports approval of this application.
- RR/2014/1185/P Cartmel, Tollgate Road, Sedlescombe TN33 0RH. Erection of a garden shed in the front garden. Will be used for garden tool and general furniture storage. RESOLVED: That the Parish Council supports approval of this application as long as it is well-screened from the road.
15 APPEAL LODGED
- RR/2014/532/P Elthorne, Long Lane, Balcombe Green, Sedlescombe TN33 0QL. Appeal lodged 28/05/14.
- RR/2014798/P Marley Lane Business Park, Marley Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0RE. Approved conditional.
- RR/2014/59/P Oakleigh, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe. Side extension at ground and first floors. Approved conditional.
The Clerk reported that, regarding Application RR/2014/794/P, The Dene, Hurst Lane, Rother was speaking to the applicant's representative regarding moving the proposed building 1 metre back from the road to ensure the hedge's retention.
The Clerk also reported that:
- Rother Planning had confirmed that that the people carrying out the roof work at 9 Gorselands had been told they will need planning approval.
- Rother Planning had removed the "For Sale" sign that has been on the roadside in Brede Lane for many weeks.
The Clerk reminded members that any problems with enforcement matters must be submitted to Rother on the online form.