ALL SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCILLORS ARE HEREBY SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY 24 JUNE 2014 STARTING AT 18:30 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL
42 Interests in accordance with the 2012 Code of Conduct
- To note existing dispensation granted to the following councillors:
- Cllr Glew dispensation granted 14 May 2013 to allow her to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of allotment land for housing development, despite her husband’s tenancy of an allotment.
- Cllr Eldridge dispensation granted 14 May 2013 to allow him to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of allotment land for housing development, despite his tenancy of an allotment.
- Cllr Vine-Hall dispensation granted 14/05/13 to allow him to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of land at Dell View next to Beech Farm for housing development, despite his ownership of land at Beech Farm.
- Cllr Chapman dispensation granted 09/07/13 to allow him to participate and vote in discussions involving possible development sites in the parish even though he is a near neighbour of the Pestalozzi International Village.
- Cllr Fraser dispensation granted 09/07/13 to allow her to participate and vote on matters concerning the Street Farm development despite her pecuniary interest in the Street Farm area as owner of an adjacent property.
- To receive new written requests for dispensation
- To receive declarations of interest from councillors re matters on the agenda
43 Public Participation Session
44 To resolve: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Extraordinary Council Meeting held on 10/06/14.
45 To resolve: That the Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents are approved for submission to Rother District Council under Regulation 15 and thence to the independent examiner.
46 To consider the dates, times and places of Council and Finance meetings for 2015.
47 To consider closing the meeting to the public and press owing to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
48 To resolve: That the new Clerk/RFO Contract of Employment is approved.
Cllr Jonathan Vine-Hall
Sedlescombe Parish Council