MEETING ON TUESDAY 24 JUNE 2014 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL STARTING IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE END OF THE EXTRAORDINARY COUNCIL MEETING (THIS STARTS AT 18:30)
Cllr J Reynolds (Chairman of the Committee)
Cllrs Anson, Chapman, Eldridge, Parsons
Ex-officio member: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council), Cllr Pauline Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
19 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION
20 APPROVAL OF MINUTES 10/06/14
21 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- RR/2014/1190/P Sharewood Farm, New England Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0RP. Replacement agricultural and equestrian building.
- RR/2014/1289/L Sackville House, The Street, Sedlescombe TN33 0QE. Extension of existing timber framed conservatory.
22 CURRENT APPEALS
- RR/2013/876/P The Street Car Sales Site, Sedlescombe. Temporary change of use from car sales to car wash and valeting with 'in-out' drive through (six year temporary permission)
- RR/2014/147/P Brede Lane - land at, Sedlescombe. The erection of 18no. residential dwellings with associated access, car park parking and open space.....
- RR/2014/815/P The Candles, Battle Road, Staplecross TN32 5QU. Proposed garage. Approved with conditions.
Pauline J Raymond
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council