ALL MEMBERS OF SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL ARE HEREBY SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE MEETING ON TUESDAY 1 JULY 2014 TO BE HELD IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL AT 17:15
All Minute Numbers are preceded by C14/15.
50 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
- To note that dispensation has been granted to the following councillors:
- Cllr Glew dispensation granted 14 May 2013 to allow her to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of allotment land for housing development, despite her husband’s tenancy of an allotment.
- Cllr Eldridge dispensation granted 14 May 2013 to allow him to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of allotment land for housing development, despite his tenancy of an allotment.
- Cllr Vine-Hall dispensation granted 14/05/13 to allow him to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of land at Dell View next to Beech Farm for housing development, despite his ownership of land at Beech Farm.
- Cllr Chapman dispensation granted 09/07/13 to allow him to participate and vote in discussions involving possible development sites in the parish even though he is a near neighbour of the Pestalozzi International Village.
- Cllr Fraser dispensation granted 09/07/13 to allow her to participate and vote on matters concerning the Street Farm development despite her pecuniary interest in the Street Farm area as owner of an adjacent property.
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive declarations of interest from councillors re matters on the agenda.
51 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION
52 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Extraordinary Council Meeting held on 24/06/14.
53 SEDLESCOMBE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
- Update on health check
- Approval of funding
- To resolve: That the Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents are approved for submission to Rother District Council under Regulation 15 and thence to the independent examiner.
54 PLANNING APPLICATION RR/2014/147/P Brede Lane - Land at, Sedlescombe. Erection of 18no. residential dwellings with associated access, car parking and open space together with the transfer and change of use of land to be used as school playing fields. To receive an update regarding the appeal on refusal of the above-mentioned planning application and to consider appointing assistance during the appeal process.
55 PROPOSAL FOR A NEW SEDLESCOMBE HISTORY CUP
Cllr J Vine-Hall
Sedlescombe Parish Council