ALL MEMBERS OF SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL ARE HEREBY SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE MEETING ON TUESDAY 29th JULY 2014 TO BE HELD IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE FOLLOWING A PLANNING MEETING STARTING AT 18:30
All Minute Numbers are preceded by C14/15.
77 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
- To note that dispensation has been granted to the following councillors:
- Cllr Glew dispensation granted 14 May 2013 to allow her to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of allotment land for housing development, despite her husband’s tenancy of an allotment.
- Cllr Eldridge dispensation granted 14 May 2013 to allow him to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of allotment land for housing development, despite his tenancy of an allotment.
- Cllr Vine-Hall dispensation granted 14/05/13 to allow him to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of land at Dell View next to Beech Farm for housing development, despite his ownership of land at Beech Farm.
- Cllr Chapman dispensation granted 09/07/13 to allow him to participate and vote in discussions involving possible development sites in the parish even though he is a near neighbour of the Pestalozzi International Village.
- Cllr Fraser dispensation granted 09/07/13 to allow her to participate and vote on matters concerning the Street Farm development despite her pecuniary interest in the Street Farm area as owner of an adjacent property.
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive declarations of interest from councillors re matters on the agenda.
78 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION
79 MINUTES. To resolve: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 15/07/2014
80 SEDLESCOMBE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
- To receive any updates
81 PAYMENT OF THE CLERK'S GRATUITY
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69