MEETING ON TUESDAY 29th JULY 2014 HELD IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE AT 19:15
All Minute Numbers are preceded by C14/15.
Chairman - Cllr J Vine-Hall, Vice-Chairman - Cllr P Glew,
Councillors Anson, Chapman, Lawrence, Parsons
Clerk/Responsible Officer - Carol Hodgson
Also present: 1 Member of the Public
Cllrs. Reynolds and Eldridge were on leave.
77 Interests in accordance with the 2012 Code of Conduct
- To note that dispensation has been granted to the following councillors:
- Cllr Glew dispensation granted 14 May 2013 to allow her to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of allotment land for housing development, despite her husband’s tenancy of an allotment.
- Cllr Eldridge dispensation granted 14 May 2013 to allow him to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of allotment land for housing development, despite his tenancy of an allotment.
- Cllr Vine-Hall dispensation granted 14/05/13 to allow him to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of land at Dell View next to Beech Farm for housing development, despite his ownership of land at Beech Farm.
- Cllr Chapman dispensation granted 09/07/13 to allow him to participate and vote in discussions involving possible development sites in the parish even though he is a near neighbour of the Pestalozzi International Village.
- Cllr Fraser dispensation granted 09/07/13 to allow her to participate and vote on matters concerning the Street Farm development despite her pecuniary interest in the Street Farm area as owner of an adjacent property.
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive declarations of interest from councillors re matters on the agenda.
78 Public Participation Session
Mr Skinner asked when a copy of the Health Check Report produced by Maroon Planning in relation to the Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan would be available online. Cllr. Vine-Hall explained the document was in a draft format and a summary had been provided to allow progression of the plan onto the next stage. Cllr. Vine-Hall gave an overview of the recommendations to Mr. Skinner
RESOLVED: To ask Maroon Planning for a final report for publication.
RESOLVED: That the Chairman is authorised to sign the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 15/07/2014
80 Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan
- To receive any updates
Cllr. Vine-Hall reported that the Sedlesombe NHP documents had been sent to Rother DC for submission for regulation 15 ,16 and 17 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
81 Payment of the Clerk's Gratuity
RESOLVED: To advise Mrs. Raymond of options available and recommend she obtains independent professional guidance.