MEETING ON TUESDAY 29th JULY 2014 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL at 18:30
Cllr J Reynolds (Chairman of the Committee)
Cllrs Anson, Chapman, Eldridge, Parsons
Ex-officio member: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council), Cllr Pauline Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
32 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
33 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA - AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION
34 APPROVAL OF MINUTES 15/07/2014
35 PLANNING APPLICATION
- RR/2014/1519/P Meadowview Caravan Park, Crazy Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0QT
The siting of an additional 20 static caravans from 14 January to 30 November each year on existing caravan and camping site.
- RR/2014/1516/O Ivy Cottage, Pine View, Balcombe Green, TN33 0QL
Certificate of Existing Lawful Use & Development - Independant & self contained C3 residential use & occupation of Ivy Cottage together with its own separate residential curtilage comprising access, parking & amenity space.
- RR/2014/1547/P The Candles, Battle Road, Sedlescombe TN32 5QU
Proposed Garage (Alternative to that approved under RR/2014/815/P)
- RR/2014/1581/P 9 Gorselands, Sedlescombe TN33 0PT
Proposed loft conversion to provide two additional bedrooms and one bathroom within a flat roof rear dormer window. (Retrospective)
- RR/2014/1676/P Hurst Home Cottage, Hurst Lane. Sedlescombe TN33 0PE
Demolition of existing property and erection of replacement dwelling
36 CURRENT APPEALS
- APPEAL NO. 2264 - RR/2014/147/P Brede Lane - land at, Sedlescombe. The erection of 18no. residential dwellings with associated access, car park parking and open space together with the transfer and change of use of land to be used as school playing fields.
- RR/2014/1190/P Sharewood Farm, New England Lane, Sedlescombe TN33 0RP
Replacement agricultural and equestrian building.
APPROVED CONDITIONAL. Summary: The stables for the keeping of horses shall be used for private equestrian purposes only and not for any commercial riding, livery use, breeding, training or other business use. Other than the private stabling of horses as detailed, the building shall only be used for the purposed of agriculture and or forestry as defined in section 336 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and for no other purpose.
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69