MEETING ON TUESDAY 19th AUGUST 2014
IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2
OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL at 18:30
Cllr J Reynolds (Chairman of the Committee)
Cllrs Anson, Chapman, Eldridge, Parsons
Ex-officio member: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council), Cllr Pauline Glew (Vice-Chairman of the Council)
39 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
40 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA - AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION
41 APPROVAL OF MINUTES 29/07/2014
42 PLANNING APPLICATION
- RR/2014/1798/P Castlemans Oast, Church Hill, Sedlescombe TN33 0QP
Porch extension to front elevation of domestic dwelling house
- RR/2014/1865/P Greensleeves, The Street, Sedlescombe TN33 0QG
Removal of Detached Garage and Garden Shed. Erection of two storey extension. (Renewal of Consent approved under RR/2011/1643/P)
- RR/2014/1961/TN Barnes Farm, Poppinghole Lane, Robertsbridge TN32 5BN
To erect 1x10m wood pole 8.2m above ground for BT/Openreach.
43 CURRENT APPEALS
- APPEAL NO. 2264 - RR/2014/147/P Brede Lane - land at, Sedlescombe.
The erection of 18no. residential dwellings with associated access, car park parking and open space together with the transfer and change of use of land to be used as school playing fields.
- APPEAL NO. 2279 - RR/2014/1017/P By the Way, Sandrock Hill,, Sedlescombe. Conversion of workshop/studio building to provide self-contained
Holiday let and ancillary living accommodation (partly retrospective for
- RR/2014/1581/P 9 Gorselands, Sedlescombe
Proposed loft conversion to provide two additional bedrooms and one bathroom wihtin a flat roof rear dormer window (Retrospective).
APPROVED CONDITIONAL. Summary: The development permitted shall be retained in accordance with the approved plans. No windows or other openings (other than those expressly authorised by this permission) shall be inserted into the north west or south east elevations or roof slopes.
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69