ALL SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE MEETING ON 9th SEPTEMBER 2014 at 19:00 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF
SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL
All Minute Numbers are preceded by C14/15.
If present, the following will be invited to speak:
County Councillor Angharad Davies
District Councillor Tony Ganly
Mrs Marian Ham (Head of Sedlescombe Primary School)
Mrs Susan Walton (Chief Executive of Pestalozzi International Village)
PCSO Demetrius Georghiou
83 INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 2012 CODE OF CONDUCT
- To note dispensations already granted to parish councillors up to May 2015.
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive councillors' updates on their forms of declarations of interests.
- To receive councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
84 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION RE MATTERS ON THE AGENDA AT THE CHAIRMAN'S DISCRETION
85 APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF EXTRAORDINARY COUNCIL MEETING HELD 29/07/2014
86 RECEIPT OF COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES
- Approval of Bank Reconciliation at the end of August 2014
- Cheque lists: Ratification of updated July/August and approval of September 2014
- Payment of 'Clerks Gratuity' to Mrs. Raymond
88 SEDLESCOMBE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
- To confirm receipt of the Pre-Submission Plan Review from Maroon Planning
- To receive any other updates.
89 CLERK'S REPORT
- Rother DC Consultation on Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule and Draft Regulations 123 List
- The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014 - came into force on 6th August 2014
- 2015 Elections - SSALC promotional material and assistance
90 PUBLIC PLAYING FIELD & RECREATION GROUND
- Playground Reports
91 SEDLESCOMBE SPORTSFIELD
- To receive an update on the refurbishment of the portacabin as agreed with the Chairman of the Sedlescombe Rangers Football Club
- To receive the outcome of writing to the Sports Association in relation to parking issues
- Other reports on the Sportsfield
92 VILLAGE GREEN
- To receive the outcome of contacting Parish Council's Insurers for cover of third party events.
- To receive any updates on applying for match funding from the ESCC COMMUNITY SELF SERVE Highways Initiative up to £5000 for specific traffic calming measures.
- To discuss purchasing a Speed Gun
- To discuss a schedule for Speed Watch sessions.
94 REPLACEMENT OF THE FOOTBRIDGE LOCATED ALONGSIDE THE ROAD BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER BREDE IN JANUARY 2015 BY ESCC HIGHWAYS
- To receive any updates.
95 ESCC PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON THE PROPOSED CHANGES TO BUS SERVICES
- To receive any updates
96 POWER SUPPLY RELIABILITY IN SEDLESCOMBE
- To discuss the increase in power outages through Sedlescombe.
97 OFFICIAL COMPLAINT
- To discuss the Official Complaint received from Mr. Skinner.
98 INFORMATION FOR COUNCILLORS - for noting or inclusion on future agenda
Mrs Carol Hodgson
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69