ALL SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE MEETING ON 11th NOVEMBER 2014 at 19:00 IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF
SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL
All Minute Numbers are preceded by C14/15.
If present, the following will be invited to speak:
County Councillor Angharad Davies
District Councillor Tony Ganly
Mrs Marian Ham (Head of Sedlescombe Primary School)
Mrs Susan Walton (Chief Executive of Pestalozzi International Village)
PCSO Demetrius Georghiou
113 Interests in accordance with 2012 Code of Conduct
- To note dispensations already granted to parish councillors up to May 2015.
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive councillors' updates on their forms of declarations of interests.
- To receive councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
114 Public participation session re matters on the Agenda at the Chairman's discretion.
115 Approval of Minutes of Council Meetings held on:-
116 Receipt of Committee Meeting Minutes
117 Casual Vacancy
- To discuss recruiting another Councillor.
- Approval of Bank Reconciliation at the end of October 2014
- Cheque lists: Ratification of updated September/October 2014 and approval of November 2014
119 Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan
- To receive an update.
- To receive an update following the Public Inquiry 4th - 6th November
- To consider the comments received from Mr. Skinner in relation to the Proof of Evidence submitted by Parish Council on the appeal.
121 Public Playing Field and Recreation Ground
- Playground Reports
122 Sedlescombe Sportsfield
- To agree transferring the ownership of the newly refurbished portacabin from Parish Council to the Sports Association.
- To receive the outcome of writing to the Sports Association in relation to parking issues.
- To receive an update from the Sports Association meeting re the Football Clubs proposal.
- Other reports on the Sportsfield
123 Village Green
- To receive the outcome of test casing a third party insurance quote from Towergate - Parish Council's Insurers - by Sedlescombe & District Garden Society.
124 Traffic Calming
- To receive an update on applying for match funding from the ESCC COMMUNITY SELF SERVE Highways Initiative up to £5000 for specific traffic calming measures.
- To receive an update on purchasing a Speed Gun
- To receive an update on the latest Speed Watch sessions.
125 Replacement of the footbridge located alongside the road bridge over the River Brede in January 2015 by ESCC Highways
- To receive any updates.
126 ESCC Public Consultation on the proposed changes to Bus Services
- To receive any updates.
127 Power supply reliability in Sedlescombe
- To receive an update on writing to UK Power Networks in realtion to the increase in power outages through Sedlescombe.
128 Sedlescombe Fete 2015
- To discuss the 2015 Sedlescombe Fete
129 Parish Council Publications
- To discuss the date of the next bulletin and its contents
- To discuss the preparations for the next Annual Assembly booklet
130 The Pauline Raymond History Cup
- To discuss the proposed 'Rules of the Competition 2015' by Pauline Raymond.
To consider what action should be taken to ensure that footpath volunteers working on behalf of Sedlescombe Parish Council do not walk anywhere off road in the parish apart from along paths shown on the Definitive Map of Rights of Way.
132 Information for Councillors - for noting or inclusion on future agenda
Mrs Carol Hodgson
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69