ALL SEDLESCOMBE PARISH COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND
THE MEETING ON TUESDAY 9th DECEMBER 2014
IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE VILLAGE HALL AT 19:00
All Minute Numbers are preceded by C14/15.
134 Interests in accordance with 2012 Code of Conduct
- To note dispensations already granted to parish councillors up to May 2015.
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive councillors' updates on their forms of declarations of interests.
- To receive councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
135 Public participation session re matters on the Agenda at the Chairman's discretion.
136 Approval of Minutes of Council Meetings held on:-
137 Receipt of Committee Meeting Minutes
- Finance - 14-Oct-14
138 Casual Vacancy
- To recieve any updates and meet candidates
- RR/2014/2661/P - Oak Leigh, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe
Second storey side extension, rear single storey extension and conservatory.
- RR/2014/2679/P - Rosewood & Kosy Cot, Churchland Lane, Sedlescombe
Demolition of buildings and erection of a replacement dwelling and detached garage
- RR/2014/2797/P - Springfield Cottage, Brede Lane, Sedlescombe
Proposed Dormer Extension and Alterations
- RR/2014/2228/P - The Gables, Sandrock Hill, Sedlescombe
Reconstruction & change of use from domestic garage to habitable accommodation, with new addition to the rear (part retrospective).
APPROVED CONDITIONAL: As per decision notice 07-Nov-14
- RR/2014/2248/P - Goose Gate, The Street, Sedlescombe
Proposed single storey extension.
APPROVED CONDITIONAL: As per decision notice 10-Nov-14
- RR/2014/2255/P - The Dairy, Barnes Farm, Poppinghole Lane,
Proposed single storey side extension to provide additional accommodation (Variation to approved plans - condition 2 of RR/2012/2500/P)
APPROVED CONDITIONAL: As per decision notice 11-Nov-14
- RR/2014/2318/L - The Dairy, Barnes Farm, Poppinghole Lane
Proposed single storey side extension to provide additional accommodation (variation to approved plans - condition 2 of RR/2012/2501/L)
LISTED BC GRANTED: As per decision notice 11-Nov-14
- RR/2014/2269/P - Brambles, Hurst Lane, Sedlescombe
Proposed rear extension, erection of conservatory, extension to garage to form hobbies/studio room and alterations to front entrance gates including construction of brick pillars.
APPROVED CONDITIONAL: As per decision notice 03-Nov-14
- RR/2014/2413/P - Ariel, Churchland Lane, Sedlescombe
Variation of condition 4 of planning permission RR/2009/2234/P to allow increased period for single occupation by same occupier for up to 11 months in any calendar year.
REFUSED: As per decision notice 01-Dec-14
- RR/2014/2411/P - Acorn Chalet, Churchland Lane, Sedlescombe
Proposed extension to garage with formation of ancillary residential accommodation over.
REFUSED: As per decision notice 27-Nov-14
- Proposed Unilateral Undertaking between MJH Executive Homes Ltd, Rother DC and East Sussex CC - in the case of the appellant winning their appeal.
To consider making an official request to Rother DC for the following:-
* Contribution of £10,000 to the Kickabout area - to transfer these funds to Parish Council as owner.
* Provision for Open Space - to transfer the Open Space and the Additional Open Space to Parish Council together with the sums provided for maintenance.
- To consider making further representations on the appeal to the Secretary of State
142 Neighbourhood Plan
To receive any updates
143 Information for Councillors - for noting or inclusion on future agendaMrs Carol Hodgson
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69