MEETING ON 24th MARCH 2015
IN COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF SEDLESCOMBE VILLAGE HALL
STARTING AFTER THE FULL COUNCIL MEETING AT 19:00
All Minute Numbers are preceded by F14/15.
Chairman - Cllr Pauline Glew
Cllr Anson, Chapman
Ex-officio member: Cllr J Vine-Hall (Chairman of the Council)
47 To receive new written requests for Dispensation
Existing dispensations are as follows:
- Cllr Glew dispensation granted 14 May 2013 to allow her to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of allotment land for housing development, despite her husband’s tenancy of an allotment.
- Cllr Vine-Hall dispensation granted 14/05/13 to allow him to speak and vote on matters considering the suitability of land at Dell View next to Beech Farm for housing development, despite his ownership of land at Beech Farm.
- Cllr Chapman dispensation granted 09/07/13 to allow him to participate and vote in discussions involving possible development sites in the parish even though he is a near neighbour of the Pestalozzi International Village.
48 Public participation session re matters on the Agenda at the Chairman's discretion.
49 Approval of Minutes of Finance Meetings held on:-
50 Matters arising from the Minutes
- 2015-16 Budget as approved at the Full Council Meeting on 6th January 2015
- To receive quotes for replacement fencing along the riverbank at the Riverside Playground
51 Traffic Calming Projects
- Restricted parking zone opposite the shop
- Extended path from pub to shop
- Brede Lane parking bays in place of grass verge
- Gateways on the village approaches
- Genesis Speed Gun
52 Village Inspections
- To receive an update on work requirements following the 2014 village inspections
54 To approve the following cheques:-
|a||Sedlescombe Village Hall||Hall Hire February 2015||
|b||Mr. R Chapman||Petrol for clearing boundary RBF||
|d||Carol Hodgson||Salary March 2015
Maint of Offices Jan-Mar 2015
Tel / Broadband Jan-Mar 2015
55 2014-15 Audit of Accounts
- Dog bin emptying 2015-16
- Ground Maintenance Services 2015-16
57 To discuss pension arrangements for The Clerk
58 Date of next meeting
Mrs Carol Hodgson
Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69