To: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council
on Tuesday 14th July 2015 at 19:00
in Committee Room 2 of Sedlescombe Village Hall
Signed: Carol Hodgson
Mrs. Carol Hodgson Clerk to Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69 / firstname.lastname@example.org
~ ~ ~
All Minute Numbers are preceded by C15/16
If present, the following will be invited to speak:
County Councillor Angharad Davies
District Councillor Tony Ganly
Mrs Marian Ham (Head of Sedlescombe Primary School)
Mrs Susan Walton (Chief Executive of Pestalozzi International Village)
PCSO Demetrius Georghiou
67 Interests in accordance with 2012 Code of Conduct
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
68 Public participation session re matters on the Agenda at the Chairman's discretion.
69 Approval of Minutes for the meeting held on 30-Jun-15
70 Receipt of Finance Committee Meeting Minutes on 30-Jun-15
71 Parish Council Casual Vacancies
- To co-opt new Councillor(s)
- To consider any further action.
- To receive the latest statement of accounts (June transactions)
- To receive the latest bank reconciliation.
- To approve the following cheques for payment:-
|a||Fastprint and Design Ltd||Issue 50 Bulletins||
|b||Sedlescombe Village Hall||June 2015 bookings||
|c||PGL Travel Ltd||Clerk - salary sacrifice scheme||
|d||Carol Hodgson||Salary July 2015
- To receive advice of decisions on previous applications
- RR/2015/1232/P - 18 Park Shaw, Sedlescombe TN33 0PP
Proposed pitch roof store.
APPROVED CONDITIONAL: As per decision notice 09-Jul-15
74 Traffic Calming Projects - to receive an update on -
- Restricted parking zone opposite the shop with extended path from pub to shop.
- To receive an update on purchasing a Speed Gun
75 To discuss a response to the new 'Local Policing Model for Sussex'.
76 Memorial enquiry - to receive an update.
77 Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan - to receive an update.
78 Public Playing Field and Recreation Ground
- Playground Reports
- To receive an update on replacing the fencing at the Riverside Playground
79 Sedlescombe Fayre 2015 - to receive an update.
80 Jobs Network Facebook page - to receive an update.
82 Sedlescombe Sportsfield
- To discuss the Sportsfield lease between Parish Council and the Sports Association
- To receive any other reports
83 Reports & Questions
To receive reports and questions from Members in brief, including items for next agenda