To: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council
on THURSDAY 7th July 2016 following the Neighbourhood Plan Committee Meeting at 19:00 in Committee Room 2 of Sedlescombe Village Hall
Signed: Carol Hodgson
Mrs. Carol Hodgson Clerk to Sedlescombe Parish Council
075 310 654 69 / firstname.lastname@example.org
~ ~ ~
C16/54 Interests in accordance with 2012 Code of Conduct
- To receive new written requests for dispensation.
- To receive councillors' declarations of interest regarding matters on the agenda.
C16/55 Public participation session re matters on the Agenda at the Chairman's discretion.
C16/57 To receive Minutes of the Finance Committee meeting 07-Jun-16
C16/58 To receive Minutes of the Neighbourhood Plan Committee meeting 07-Jun-16
C16/59 Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan
- To receive and approve the updated quotes from rCOH Ltd for updating the Strategic Environmental Assessment + the NHP and from Graham Fifield for undertaking any required site assessments.
- Revised Pre-Submission version.
To resolve: That the revisions to the Pre-Submission Version of the Sedlescombe Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, is approved for an 8-week consultation under Regulation 14 for the period ending 5pm - 12th September 2016
- Public Consultation Form: To review and approve for consultation under Regulation 14.
- To approve the following cheques:
a G Burley & Sons Ltd June Grounds Maintenance265.00 b Catsfield Parish Council Stationery (50% of costs)90.57 c HMRC PAYE & NI QE 30-Jun-16690.74 d Mr. J. Parsons Battery pack for Speed Gun34.95 d Mrs Carol Hodgson 123 Reg website hosting-annual chg Recorded del. Annual Return
Salary - June 2016
Salary - Underpmt April 2016
Maintenance of Offices - Qtly pmt Telephony and Broadband - Qtly pmt71.86
C16/61 Reports & Questions
- To receive any other reports and questions from Members in brief, including items for the next agenda.