MEETING ON TUESDAY 30th SEPTEMBER 2014
COMMITTEE ROOM 2 OF THE VILLAGE HALL
(TO START IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING at 19:00)
MEMBERS - all Sedlescombe Parish Councillors
9. To appoint a replacement Secretary to the Trust.
10. Apologies for absence.
To Resolve: That the Minutes of the Meeting of the Trust held on 13/05/2014 are approved.
13. To discuss the 'Former Car Sales Site' located in The
14. To discuss proposed uses for the area next to the MUGA
and funding options.
15. To receive an update from the Sports Association
meeting re football clubs proposal.
16. To discuss other proposed plans for the trust
17. Update on work referred to the Parish Council
- Replacement of fence bordering the river with one
similar to that at the playground.
- Type of gate to discourage people from riding bikes and
scooters on to the MUGA.
- Self-closing gate hinges (the ones purchased in 2013 do
18. Information noted:
Current use of the MUGA
- Free Public Use
- Tennis coaching by Nicholas Montague @ £5/court/hour
- Netball training by Staplecross School @ £5/court/hour
Mrs Carol Hodgson
Acting Secretary, Sedlescombe Playing Field & Recreation Ground Trust